Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Altered Journals

I wanted to share these journals I made for my 2 oldest boys. They are just getting into putting their thoughts on paper so I thought I'd make it fun for them!!




I used Rusty Pickles' Pop Star paper, and Tim Holtz' grungeboard skull painted white with craft paint and outlined with a marker to high light it. I then added 2 red Kaiser rhinestones for eyes. I matted the name on a Creative Memories journallng box (old stock) and added 2 smaller red rhinestones.
On the second I used Piggy Tales - Old King Cole Collection 'Fiddler' paper. I cut a guitar our of the scraps and covered it in blue fun flock and attached it to his nameplate, also a Creative Memories journaling card. I then used my cricut to cut their names using the Making the Grade cartridge. A few coats of modge podge and voila!!

No comments:

Gallery Photos - Examples of our work